ARIZONA CHAPTER holds many events throughout the year. Community involvement is always appreciated. Come join us!
There are many opportunities to join us in promoting awareness and supporting those living with TS. Get involved today!
Welcome to the Arizona chapter of TAAThe Arizona Chapter of the Tourette Association of America was established to serve the community touched by Tourette Syndrome.
- 2015 Phoenix Area Support Group Meetings
- Meet others who are coping with the effects of TS.
- MEMBER'S DUES help to provide support group meeting materials.
- Meet our 2012 Youth Ambassador
- Miss Annika Coleman attended the Youth Ambassador Training at the TSA National Conference held in Washington in April. You may contact her if you would like to arrange a presentation to educate others on the effects of T.S.
- Holly Hitchcock - TSA Award Winning Youth Ambassador
- Recognizing Arizona’s Amazing TSA Youth Ambassador
- Board Meetings
- Members are invited to attend board meetings of the Arizona Tourette Syndrome Association. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.